Lee Central Middle School
“Hope, Work, and Persevere”
Dear Students, Parents, & Guests:
We are very excited about the 2022-2023 school year at the Lee Central Middle School and welcome you to our campus. We pledge to focus on imparting character traits that will help our student achieve success for a lifetime. Those character traits embody these three principles; building relationships, making relevant decisions, and the implementation of rigor. It is our goal to focus on the following themes:
- DISCOVERING YOUR PURPOSE/ WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
- IMAGINE IF
- MODEL HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED/ INVITING SCHOOL
- RESPECT FOR SCHOOL, EACH OTHER, & PROPERTY.
- HOW IMPORTANT IS COMFORT TO YOU/IS SUCCESS COMFORTABLE?
- WORKING DILIGENTLY ON ALL ASSIGNMENTS.
- HOW DOES THIS IMPACT YOUR FUTURE?
- HOW CAN I USE WHAT I AM TAUGHT LATER?
- PERSISTING THROUGH EVERY ENDEAVOR
- ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS.
Please feel free to contact or visit the school at any time should you have any questions or concerns. At Lee Central Middle School, we value your input and we will assist you in any way that we can.
Lee Central Middle School has a talented and dedicated staff that is committed to helping each child achieve their goals. Go Stallions!
Dr. J. C. Kennedy